In 2018, Pushpay launched a physical conference (The Pushpay Summit) that was designed to delight their current customers, reach new customers, and help position them as a thought leader in Church Technology. The event was a wild success reaching more than 1,300 attendees each year; however, after two years, it became increasingly difficult to measure the return on investment and justify the cost of the event overall.
In 2019, Pushpay reached out to Clever and kicked-off discussions to convert their physical conference into a virtual conference, reaching more people, for less money, with a trackable and manageable return on investment.
In the spring of 2020, Church Disrupt was born with the vision to help church leaders Rethink Methods, Champion Change, and Fuel the Vision.
Marketing Qualified Leads
Decrease in Lead Cost
- Conference Branding
- Marketing Asset Creation (300+ individual graphics)
- Lead Generation Strategy
- Ad Spend Strategy
- Motion Graphics + Title Package Creation
- Speaker Selection, Relations, and Administration
- Video Capture (Individual Talks + Hosting Segments)
- Post-Production + Editing
- Streaming Services
- 21,923 Conference Registrants
- 13+ hours of content created for Pushpay University
- Cost per Lead decreased by more than 85%
- 10,500+ Marketing Qualified Leads
- Conference paid itself off within 5-months
"Clever is second to none when it comes to grabbing hold of a vision, making it their own, and executing upon that vision with world-class excellence." Whether the project is small or large, you can count on them to give it their all and deliver a product that exceeds your expectations. In return, this creates more margin for you and your internal team to focus on things only you can do. My recommendation of Clever Marketing could not come more highly. If they are not part of your future plans, you NEED to add them to your list. They're truly a delight to work with!"